Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Why is it that just when you're making a new friend somethings always happens to get in the way. The was a party in the building where I work, and all the companies here were invited. At the party I finally got to meet and get to know the people who, I'm embarrased to admit, actually share our office space.

Normally I'd probably have been the first from my company to make such aquaintances, being the friendly chap that I am. But with the recent madness, 12 hour days 7 days a week, I've been a little off form. Anyway, they're a small company, just the 5 of them and all a great laugh. Well of the two that I was fast becoming friends with one has left for another job and the other is off travelling for a while.

So I'm back to square one, my year of making new friends having started a bit and then stalled again. It always amazes me how are it is to meet new people in a city as large as this.

No comments: