Friday, December 29, 2006

You may notice something a little different ...

Today I spent almost 8 hours wrestling with the new Blogger layout language which is very confusing. This is a little worrying to me, as this is what I do for a living so I hope it's not just me that finds this hard to get to grips with. There is very little documentation available currently so I am sure that this is part of the problem, and I should point out that this is part of the new Blogger Beta.

The look of the site is considerably different, going for something a little more simple, less busy than previously. Please post comments on the change, and point out anywhere that the look or layout is obviously broken.

There are more changes on the way, but getting to grips with the new Blogger system was the major hurdle so I wanted to get this done first.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.