Monday, April 14, 2008

Current frustrations ...

In no particular order;

The aftermath of the Hollywood writers strike

It's not that I was opposed to the strike in any way, I fully backed it. But being somewhat addicted to TV it is now very frustrating that so many shows have either been a) dumped, b) curtailed or c) confused through a large season break. The next autumn season cannot come round quick enough.

A frustration that was good to write but on reflection removed

Writing things down, or typing them up (why is writing "down" and typing "up"?), is a very cathartic thing to do. But looking back on the one that was here (work related) I felt it best that I remove it. Will write about it at a later date.

My bowling scores

Since I started my current project I have missed many weeks of bowling and it shows. Recent nights have shown and improvement and my 4 Week Moving Average is now almost back to pre-project levels, although that's still not great. I really do feel like I am improving but that I just can't get past a certain point. It's also a downward spiral in that my frustration has an adverse effect on my game. As with life in general I find it hard to push work out of my head and focus on what I am doing. It's hard to bowl with code compiling in your mind.

Conclusion

All in all there's not much there really. Life is pretty good at the moment, although there's a couple of frustrations that I don't want to write up here (inevitably the bigger ones). If I can get my current project complete, my personal project moving and one or two other things finalised then life will be sweet. Not much to ask for is it :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think writing something down is when you make a note of something and you type it up to finalise it. You can also write something up in the same respect. Hence 'write-up' as a term for review etc. Pretty nerdy, huh?

Beer. Kills code-compiling thoughts dead(I know I never think about that stuff when I'm pissed!).

Hope everything else isn't too frustrating and I'll see you on Tuesday for work on frustration#3.

Later yo

She-ra

chenmeinv0 said...

louboutin outlet
cheap rolex watches
canada goose outlet
burberry scarf
spurs jerseys
ugg boots outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
uggs sale
gucci outlet online
chenyingying20161130

Unknown said...

burberry outlet
christian louboutin shoes
rayban
christian louboutin shoes
adidas outlet
oakley sunglasses
birkenstock sandals
canada goose outlet
rolex daytona
ralph lauren outlet online
2016127

chenmeinv0 said...

coach outlet
valentino outlet
cheap basketball shoes
polo ralph lauren
oakley sunglasses
michael kors purses
cheap ray bans
seahawks jerseys
michael kors handbags clearance
coach outlet store online clearances
2017.2.23xukaimin