Sunday, November 30, 2008

24x24 ...

It has been 2 years since our last 24x24 (a season of 24 in one shot, starting with Jack and finishing with Jack). With the delay to season 7, and my generally chaotic calender we have only just gotten to season 6.

This season is another tough one. Starting, and therefore finishing, at 6am. Much like the season 2 24x24 we made the mistake of staying up far too late last night. So with 3 hours sleep behind us we embarked at the appointed hour, I'll mention it again, 6am!

As always, because episodes are not actually an hour long, we bank a bit of time for some longer breaks like lunch or for a bit of Rock Band.

Right now is the hardest part. It's 4:47am local time. Jack has just hit 5am. In order to finish with Jack we cannot start the next one till 5:22am.

Mike crapped out about 1am, Jon has drifted in and out since 3am and now, in the 40 minute break they are all asleep.

So sitting here alone I write this. Marking our 6th 24x24 and my (unconventional) stag weekend. Even though they snore around me, I know I have the best friends in the world.

2 comments:

onepin said...

You should of arranged them (us) into gay lover positions.

Also, you oare so cute.

Probably in a gay way

M

P.s. Where are our bowling scores?

Anonymous said...

What do you mean 'us' you little going to bed before midnight pansy-ass beeyatch!?!

Also Ken was probably sleeping in a gay way anyway...

And did Mike mean are or oar? Say that ten times when you're drunk! I just tried. It's not easy.

I love you too yo. Bring on the wedding! There's 50p on me getting laid...

She-ra