Monday, November 29, 2004

Linux at home...

I'm finaly up and running again with the Suse 9.2Prof Linux machine, it's quite old but it will have to do till I get a new one. I also managed to get it dialing in to an ISP so I'm online as well, if you can call a 33.6K connection online these days. Have to sort out broadband soon.

Things at work are settling back to normal after the Open Source launch, although this week we have a stand at the Online Information exhibition at London Olympia, so I am manning the stand on Wednesday and attending on Thursday.

I have to give a mention to my best bud Craig who is always there for me when I need him, I wouldn't have got this far in life without you dude.

Hopefully back to more regular and development focused updates this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

replica goyard bags here are the findings h1b87y1i62 replica bags supplier have a peek at this site j5c12n1p08 gucci replica replica bags wholesale mumbai replica bags in delhi have a peek at these guys y0n85u0q76 replica bags vuitton