Saturday, July 23, 2005

There's no place like home...

It's that time again, time to pack up and move on, time for a new home.

I hate moving, the fact that I have handed my notice in on this flat and am yet to find a new one, effectively having no fixed abode from the end of August. Last time I promised myself that it was the last till I could raise the cash to buy somewhere, but things do change and I am moving in with three beautiful women (two of them may be a little hairy but will always sit on my lap and purr).

So this time I am very exited, it's not just a simple move, its also taking a next step. I'll let you know how it goes, but posts may be a little slim on the ground till towards the end of August, after the move and the insanity that is work right now.

p.s. Fantastic Four = dull, but then you could probably have guess that. Luckily the day was saved when I found out that Van Wilder was on TV :)

No comments: