Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to work blues ...

The first day back at work after the Christmas break was harder than it's ever been before. Really did not want to get up and go in, my holiday had been such a lovely and relaxing time.

Still, the whole day was made considerably better by rolling a 159 (one of my highest scores) and winning a game just a few hours ago. My friends and I have been going bowling regularly for several years, which as you can see from my proud score has not had a "practice makes perfect" effect on my skills.

Speaking of my friends I should make a mention of She-Ra who has started blogging again after a break. He's a man on a mission, check out his blog for more details.

I have a long post almost ready to go, just have some behind the scenes work to do on the site before I can get it out there for you to read. Should be sometime tomorrow night. In the mean time don't forget to check out the "Latest Good Reads ..." link on the right. It's a constantly updated list of links to interesting articles I have found online.

Time for some sleep now in preparation for work day number 2 of 2007 ... it has to get better soon.