Thursday, January 11, 2007

Coming attractions ...

There's one advantage to posting at 3 in the morning and that is that it appears that I posted yesterday, at least according to the date header. In truth we all know that I didn't post. I was recovering from a few too many late nights working on Scorched Toroise.

Firstly, thanks to Tom and She-Ra for their comments on my recent post Playing with time ... They added a lot to the conversation so please go an check out their thoughts.

Next I just wanted to give you a heads up on what to expect over the next couple of weeks. I am working on some more TV related articles, however I need to make it clear that I will be making very clear any posts that may contain spoilers. Not just saying that the post may contain spoilers, but also trying to quantify that, for example "May contain spoilers relating to seasons 1 through 4".

There are some more re-posts coming, as and when I resurrect them (hint, there's one to be posted right after this). I have also got a series of articles planned about the modern web, designed for the less technical minded of us.

Personally, right this second I am writing this post while re-watching the first episode of Stargate Atlantis on DVD, season 2 due out soon. Most of the work on Scorched Tortoise was done infront of the complete Battlestar Galactica in preparation for last Tuesday's opening to season 3 on Sky One.

This weekend She-Ra, myself and the rest of the guys are getting together for our occasionally monthly poker game. So expect tales of how I lost my shirt, early next week. Till tomorrow ...